How we do it

Individual returns


International taxation


Individual U.S. Tax Returns

Americans who meet the minimum filing requirements must always file a tax return, even if they are no longer living in the United States. Failure to do so can lead to steep fines and penalties. We offer services for U.S. citizens and green card holders living abroad, as well as non-residents with U.S. holdings or tax obligations.

Filings for Ownership of Foreign Corporations, Trusts, and other Holdings

The United States has strict requirements regarding U.S. citizens ownership and leadership of foreign corporations and certain financial instruments, and requires varying amounts of information from individuals depending on their level of involvement.

Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedures

This amnesty program allows individuals who have not filed taxes for one or more years while living outside the United States to bring their tax filings up to date without the penalties and fees usually associated with late filing.


Self-Employed Filing

Self-employed individuals face additional challenges when filing their taxes. Navigating the tax treaty to avoid double taxation can be difficult, and we are here to help you complete your return without any extra headaches. We can assist in preparing all the additional forms and letters necessary to complete a self-employment filing and avoid double taxation. 


Legal Advice for International Tax Issues

The law regulating U.S. taxation is often complicated and archaic, and the best solution for a tax issue is not always clear. The guidance of a tax attorney can provide invaluable insights that can save you or your company hundreds or thousands of dollars and prevent you from running into legal trouble down the road. Sound professional advice and is the best way to ensure that you understand your options and make an informed decision regarding your finances.

Low Income Delinquent Filing

For those with low incomes and few financial holdings, the Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedures filing may not be possible. However there are still options for getting up to date on your taxes without breaking the bank. Please get in touch with us to find out more about your how to proceed.

Let's get started!

Leave us a message and we will get in touch with you soon: